Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Wedding Wednesday} the Fifth

I have a limited amount of time today, as my great new job has a great big orientation for half the great long day! Therefore, I've conjured up everything for Wedding Wednesday apart from a full playlist. Deepest apologies! Wish me luck on my first day!

The dress: Sophia Tolli. Ahhh. Everything about this gown exudes elegance, poise, and grace. In a silhouette flattering for any body, you really couldn't go wrong. The soft, flowing way in which the train falls is my favorite part of this dress.



The flowers: All deep reds and burgundies (roses and peonies). A splash of pink (calla lilies) here and there gives highlight to lots of dark hues, but I'd keep flowers and decorations as deep as possible to create the feeling of richness and completion.

The cake: Just plain cute. Though the overall theme of the wedding is very grown up, a sweet bow and dot clusters keep the atmosphere youthful and not stuffy.

Happy waltzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment